Today I’m sharing five things that I love, have stumbled upon, am currently experiencing, or am excited about right now. Hopefully these links will brighten your day and allow you to get to know me a little better! With the intention to invite more discipline into my journal posting, I hope to make this a weekly post!
1. The perks of being a wallflower (or otherwise not fitting in)
2. I'm dying to try forest bathing, which is more than just a hike
3. Spot-on and hilarious survival tips for visiting Los Angeles, by my friend Carlie
4. The co-existance of the tragic and the transcendent, through the words of a forgotten poet
5. If you live in/near New York, or will be visiting soon, add your voice to the world's largest collection of OM at The Rubin Museum's OM Lab between now and May 8